There is no doubt that cannabis has gone so far from being just a mere plant which is used for smoking and religious practices. The cannabis industry is by far one of the fastest-growing industries in the world thanks to the never-ending quest of cannabis experts in exploring the benefits that we can get from this amazing plant.
Many studies have been conducted, giving us positive results on the effectiveness of cannabis, particularly CBD against some health conditions. Recently, studies on how to use CBD oil for erectile dysfunction are now being conducted.
Impotence is very important to men. It matters most. It is almost the very core of their existence. You might have heard of the term impotence or erectile dysfunction, and of course, there are certain medications that a person can take to cure this illness, but did you know that cannabis or CBD oil, in particular, can help treat erectile dysfunction? Read on this article to find out more interesting facts on how to use CBD oil for erectile dysfunction.
Before we further dig deeper into this matter, let us get to know some important terms first.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is characterized by the inability of a man to get or keep an erection hard enough to have sexual intercourse. It means that the penis does not get hard enough to have sexual intercourse, or the man cannot get or maintain an erection.
Erectile dysfunction can occur because of several reasons. An erection is the result of increased blood flow into the man’s penis. The blood flow is stimulated by sexual thoughts or direct organ with the sex organ. If a man is sexually aroused, the muscles on the sex organ relax, thus allowing the flow of blood on the arteries.
Erectile dysfunction is caused by:
- High cholesterol
- Trauma or injury
- Nerve disorders
- High Blood pressure
- Low testosterone
- Spine injury
- A neurological condition, among others.
This condition can be temporary or life long. The symptoms of erectile dysfunction can reduce the sexual desire of a man; thus, he cannot achieve or maintain an erection that is needed for sexual intercourse.
What is CBD and CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol or CBD is a major component of cannabis, which is responsible for the medical benefits. It is not responsible for the high that a consumer gets when consuming cannabis. CBD can be derived from cannabis and can be made into concentrates.
CBD concentrates are now being used widely, especially in the cannabis medical community. There are CBD edibles, capsules, and drinks that are used to administer CBD to patients. The most popular CBD concentrate is CBD oil.
CBD Oil is a CBD concentrated with pure CBD extracts. It has undergone a series of processes; thus, the by-product is a CBD Oil.
How to use CBD Oil for Erectile Dysfunction?
Though there are a few types of research and studies conducted about this subject. In 2009, important research showed that ECS receptors are directly involved in fertility, particularly males. In other researches, it has shown that CBD can reduce the risk of anxiety, which is one of the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Here are the simple ways on how to use CBD Oil for erectile dysfunction:
- Edibles. This one of the easiest ways of consuming CBD Oil is thru edibles. CBD Oil can be infused in food and drinks thus it will pass to the digestive system, and it will go to the bloodstream
- Sublingual. The fastest and the easiest way to consume CBD Oil is by filling the dropper with the CBD Oil and take it under the tongue. It goes directly to the bloodstream; thus, you can feel the effects just minutes after.
- Smoking. CBD Oil through vaping is also an effective way to consume it to cure erectile dysfunction. Just place the concentrate in the oil rig and inhale the smoke.
How can CBD Oil help in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction?
Cannabis health experts suggest that there is a positive correlation between erectile dysfunction and CBD. As such, products like CDB oil can help in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Just a few drops of CBD oil underneath your tongue every day or whatever is prescribed, it can help deal with erectile dysfunction, and it can be a very good tool against impotence.
- Poor psychological behavior is one of the main causes of erectile dysfunction. Research has shown that CBD Oil can decrease the levels of anxiety in a person. CBD oil contains concentrated CBD components that can help reduce the risk of anxiety and depression as well.
- CBD oil is also effective against obesity, which is a physical cause of erectile dysfunction. In 2012 a study about the effects of CBD against obesity was published in The Daily Telegraph. The study showed that CBD has an appetite-suppressing effect, which is helpful for those who want to monitor their health intake.
- CBD Oil can also be a good medication against diabetes and hypertension. CBD is associated with lower body mass index or (BMI), diabetes, and other metabolic diseases. Though studies on this matter are still in the early stages, it has shown positive results that CBD can manage such ailments.
CBD Oil is a popular cannabis concentrate that is very potent and can bring about powerful effects. A drop or two can bring about an effect that can last for hours. The role of cannabis oil in erectile dysfunction is important. By using CBD oil, it deals with most of the symptoms that can lead to the disorder. Before taking CBD oil as medication for erectile disorder, it is best to consult a physician for a prescription and to be able to know the right dosage. CBD Oil contains the purest CBD; thus, it is very strong, so better take precaution in taking it as well. For such a health condition is best advised.
With the popularity of Cannabis concentrates, there is no doubt that it has become the “it” thing in the cannabis community. It is the trend. But aside from the fact it is the trend, concentrates are also very valuable in the cannabis medical community. Cannabis concentrates like gummies, edibles like cookies, capsules, oil, and tinctures are very helpful in administering medication. It helps in adding ease and comfort for both the health personnel and the patient.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is a serious matter, especially for men. Though there are prescribed drugs and medicines that can help treat erectile dysfunction, it is still a good thing to know that Cannabis, particularly CBD, can help in the treatment of this physical dysfunction. It such a great relief for cannabis users who are suffering from this illness to know how to use CBD oil for erectile dysfunction, and having a healthy lifestyle are very helpful in the treatment of this disorder.