Learning how to make weed brownies is a fun way to enjoy weed. The best ingredient for a delicious weed brownies must be made with either cannabis butter, cannabis sugar, or cannabis-infused oil. No other special ingredients needed, just the very flavorful medicated brownies itself.
Four Options to Add in Weed Brownies
There are four different options that you can use to add in your weed brownies to make it more flavorful and beneficial.
You can use cannabis-infused sugar as an alternative for cannabis oil. You may also used the combination of both cannabis butter and canna sugar in you tend to create an extreme and powerful batch of weed brownies.
Cannabis Butter or Cannabis Oil
This one is the most common ingredient to begin making weed brownies. Cannabutter is considered as the most common crucial ingredients in many different cannabis recipes. You can try doing your very own cannabis butter at home as it can be made easily without much effort needed. Once you learn to make cannabis butter, you can easily bake weed brownies as well.
One of the great advantages of making your own cannabis butter is that you can choose what kind of cannabis flower you prefer to use. An ideal starting ingredient that usually used for making cannabutter is the THC dominant cannabis flower. However, using a CBD hemp flower will also good for making cannabis butter.
This one is ideal for the consumer who does not want to make an infused oil or cannabis butter first before making weed brownies. Just put the dried flower buds straight to the brownie mixture.
Remember that you must first decarboxylate the cannabis flower before you attempt to add it to the mixture. This will help the weed to activate its cannabinoid compounds such as THC and CBD content.
If you will try not to decarboxylate your cannabis flower, the high effect that it gives is not that strong as you expected. It may also possibly not produce any potent effect at all.
Leftover Weed Pulp
If you don’t want to waste any part of the weed after making cannabis butter or oil, you can add them to your weed brownie. However, to surely take effect, it is highly recommended to use the leftover weed pulp with cannabis butter or oil. The weed pulp may serve as an additional ingredient for your weed brownie.
What is the Ideal Amount of Weed to Use?
In making weed brownies, the most usual ratio that used is about 1 to 16 ounces of cannabis butter or oil. The following recipe must only need about half-cup of cannabis-infused oil or cannabis butter.
To begin making your own weed brownies, you must first gather all the required ingredients:
- ½ cup of cannabis butter or cannabis-infused oil
- 1 cup of cannabis sugar (or white sugar)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- Three eggs
- Vanilla extract
How to Make Weed Brownies
Here is the step by step procedure on how to make weed brownies:
- Heat up the oven for about 350°F.
- Oil up the baking pan and set it aside.
- Using a medium-sized mixing bowl, combined all the dry ingredients. To remove the lumps, gently sift the all-purpose flour and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Add salt and baking powder and set aside.
- Using another medium-sized bowl, combine the cannabis oil(or butter) together with brown and white sugar.
- Add the eggs.
- Add the vanilla and beat it up to medium speed for about 1 to 3 minutes.
- Combined both wet and dry ingredients and beat slowly until they combined evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to the oiled baking pan.
- Carefully tap the baking pan to spread the mixture evenly.
- Put the baking pan carefully in the oven and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to check the brownies. Compare with baking cake. The toothpick does not require to be clean when it comes out. Making a soft and fudgy brownie will show on the toothpick.
- Just check the toothpick if it does not have any mixture consistency.
- Let the homemade brownies cool for about 20 minutes. Then it is ready to eat.
Things to Consider when Baking Weed Brownies:
- Cannabis oil will easily work at room temperature compared with being refrigerated. Avoid melting it in a microwave.
- To make more fudgy weed brownies, use ½ cup of all-purpose flour instead of 1 cup.
- To make perfect brownies, use a spoon when moving the flour and cocoa powder from the container to the measuring cup. Level out the excess powder evenly using a butter knife.
How to make you Weed Brownies more Potent?
The last dosage of both CBD or THC content that you use will act as the dependent on how strong the material you begin with. If you use the cannabis oil or butter that shakes or trim, this will make you resulted in doing a less potent product compared if you use the cannabis-infused oil that came from a high-quality cannabis flower.
What are the Possible Effects of Weed Brownies?
Weed Brownies affect each consumer differently. It is because humans have their own ECS or Endocannabinoid Systems combined with distinctive physiology, meaning all humans experience the effects in different ways.
However, the most common effects include high drowsiness, euphoric feeling, sleepiness, relief of pain, and other possible effects. Other consumers can also feel being hungry and wanting to consume more edibles.
Now you are confident about how to make weed brownies. To make the sweetest edibles, you must use the better bud. Eat weed brownies with the right amount of dosage. Avoid overdosing as it can make you fall asleep. If you are wondering why the weed does not immediately take effect, just wait for it. Orally consuming weed brownies usually takes effect after 30 minutes to 3 hours or more. Even it takes a long time to feel its effect. The effect must remain in consumer’s bodies for a long period.