California Cannabis Seeds
Marijuana Seeds from California
Marijuana is illegal in California to use, possess or grow, without having a license for medical marijuana use that is obtained from a physician for certain types of medical issues. When cannabis is approved for medical use there are limitations on the purchase, consumption and growing marijuana plants.
The average citizen of California that does not have a license to use medical marijuana can face fines or imprisonment.
- Possession of 28.5 grams or less will mean an infraction and a one hundred dollar fine, but there will be no jail time.
- Possessing over 28.5 grams of cannabis will mean a misdemeanor charge that can result in a five hundred dollar fine and up to six months in prison.
- Possessing 28.5 grams of marijuana or less when caught on school grounds, while school is in session will result in a misdemeanor charge, with ten days in jail and a $250 fine.
- Possessing over 28.5 grams of cannabis on school grounds, while school is in session will result in a misdemeanor charge, a $500 fine and six months incarceration.
- Growing marijuana, without a medical license to do so for patients or as a caregiver will result in a felony charge and between 16 and 36 months in jail. There is no fine associated with this charge.
- Anyone that is convicted of pot possession that is under the age of 21 will mean having their California driver’s license suspended for one year.
- Sales of marijuana can result in a 3 to 5 year prison sentence.
- Possession of cannabis paraphernalia can result in a civil fine of between $200 and $300 for a first offense and can go as high a between $5,000 and $6,000 for a fifth offense or more, within a five year period.